Agritourism Presents an Opportunity to Grow your Farming Business!
Don’t miss this Conference especially for farmers and rural landowners contemplating opportunities to grow their business by hosting visitors to our area.
- What? Growing Agriculture and Tourism Connections. A full day conference to learn about the opportunities, benefits and challenges associated with starting or growing your own agritourism venture.
- When? March 8th from 8am – 4pm
- Where? Coltivare Restaurant in Ithaca, NY
- Why? You’ll hear from farmers and agritourism experts from across the Northeast to gather ideas for diversifying your business. You’ll walk away with real-life examples, tools and materials to help in weighing agritourism options for your farm or business
- Who? You! We’re inviting farmers, rural landowners and agritourism entrepreneurs from throughout central NY, interested in learning about opportunities for launching and growing customer experiences on the farm.
- To register online, visit: http://db.ccetompkins.org/programs/civicrm/event/info?id=663&reset=1
- Or call 607-272-2292 and ask for Maria or Monika (Credit Card Payment can be processed when calling)
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com